State Representative – South Carolina
Area sales representative needed for education program
The American Board is looking for a State Representative to oversee state operations.The State Representative will manage in-state field operations such as teacher recruitment events, build relationships with schools and community-based organizations, and serve as our spokesperson with state and local media. This is a full-time position which will consist of travel and administration work from home. The ideal applicant will have experience in sales and preferably education as well.
Essential Job Functions:
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Generate interest in the American Board program and submit leads of interested parties to the home office.
- Convey the American Board value proposition and create brand awareness to existing educators and career changers in the community at large.
- Plan, schedule, organize and execute events at local venues to generate interest in the American Board program and recruit teachers.
- Build and maintain relationships with local school districts, including HR representatives, principals and superintendents. Assess and report on district needs.
- Coordinate with home office recruitment specialists indicating which of the submitted leads are hot and aiding in enrolling those candidates.
- Explore creative opportunities to be proactive and efficient in addressing concerns or barriers to entry.
- Create, design and adhere to processes that improve efficacy and efficiency.
- Other possible job functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Lateral management skills
- High level of technical proficiency and troubleshooting
- Excellent writing, communication, and phone skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with a high level of energy, motivation and initiative
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely detail oriented
Email your resume and cover letter to HR@americanboard.org with the subject line “South Carolina State Representative – Part-Time”. Please do not call or fax.