Inside Sales Rep needed immediately for teaching program
Amazing sales person needed IMMEDIATELY. The AMERICAN BOARD is seeking a dynamic personality with strong sales and amazing customer service for our Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will work in the heart of DC, to enroll teachers in our program, answer inquiries, and close enrollments by phone, through the use of strong listening and conversion skills.Essential Job Functions:• The primary enrollment closer for the organization, the Inside Sales Representative will convert leads from the outside sales force and close sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Become an expert in the AMERICAN BOARD products provide the benefits of the AMERICAN BOARD programs to potential enrollees.
- Conducting a variety of outreach methods including phone, email, and social media to disseminate information about the AMERICAN BOARD certification program.
- Execute promotions and marketing campaigns• Meticulously track leads, enrollments, inbound and outbound calls, emails, and promotional mailingsusing an online lead management system
- Capture marketing metrics to determine effective recruitment methods
- Communicate and execute the AMERICAN BOARD policies and procedures
- Other possible job functions to be conducted as needed
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven sales, recruitment, or collections success, must be a “shark” but not a “snake”
- Sales and call center experience preferred
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and phone skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with a high level of energy, motivation and initiative
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve
To apply, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements as PDF or Word attachments to HR@abcte.org The subject line of your email should be: Inside Sales Representative. No calls or faxes, please.