| 877-669-2228 | Login | Contact Us |

To use the ABCTE program to obtain a teaching certificate in Pennsylvania, you will:

1. Complete the ABCTE program

Pennsylvania Dept. of Education Requirements for using the ABCTE Certificate

1. Obtain a teaching position in a Pennsylvania school

2. Apply for a Temporary Teaching Permit (TTP) (1 year) with the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE). Be sure to include:

3. Transform your TTP into an Instructional I Certificate by completing:

Point Park University information for ABCTE:…

No event in your area? Interested in finding out more? Check out our pre-recorded Information Session by clicking here.