| 877-669-2228 | Login | Contact Us |

To use the ABCTE program to obtain a teaching certificate in New Hampshire, you will:

1. Complete the ABCTE program

2. Obtain a teaching position

3. Teach full-time for 3 years

4. Apply for your New Hampshire Experienced Educator Certificate

No event in your area? Interested in finding out more? Check out our pre-recorded Information Session by clicking here.