Interested in becoming a teacher? Meet with an American Board Representative to learn how you can become a certified teacher in Wisconsin without debt or downtime. The information session is FREE and open to the public.
- Meet with a Wisconsin Representative of American Board
- Walk through how the program works in Wisconsin and ask questions
- Receive exclusive savings on enrollment in the American Board program
If you already have a bachelor’s degree, you could earn certification and be teaching in your own classroom within a year with help from American Board’s online, affordable path to teacher certification.
If you’re working as a paraprofessional, substitute teacher, or teaching on a temporary/emergency certificate and you’re looking to complete certification without returning to school, find out how you can use the American Board program to earn your professional license.
American Board certifies for the following subject areas in Wisconsin:
- Elementary Education, 1-8
- English Language Arts, 5-12
- General Science, 5-12
- Mathematics, 5-12
- History, 5-12
- Biology, 5-12
- Chemistry, 5-12
- Physics, 5-12
- Endorsements available for Special Education and Reading
Make sure to RSVP to save your spot! For up to date information call 877-669-2228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.