The American Board is looking for a Administrative and Events postion to schedule, plan, and coordinate.
The American Board is seeking individuals with strong organizational, planning, and internal customer services skills to fill our Field Support and Event Administration Associate position. This position will provide support to our State Representatives in the various states to insure theorganization and dissemination of event and planning information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing rapport and working well with a diverse group of sales people and marketing people
- Scheduling, planning, and organizing events at local locations for the field sales team within budgetary constraints
- Providing support, answering questions, and resolving issues for the field sales team
- Acting as a liaison between the field team and the home office
- Exploring opportunities to be proactive and efficient in addressing team needs and concerns
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date web content regarding events, leads, and registrants
- Creating and designing and adhering to processes to improve efficacy and efficiency
- Other possible job functions that may be conducted as needed
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Lateral management skills
- High level of technical proficiency and troubleshooting
- Excellent writing, communication, and phone skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with a high level of energy, motivation and initiative
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent planning and time management skills (meetings/events should be planned ahead to ensure maximum success)
- Ability to close deals
- Ability to negotiate lowest possible prices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely detail oriented
Entry level $12-14/hr. commensurate with experience.
Email your resume and cover letter as PDF or Word attachments to HR@abcte.org with the subject line ” American Board – Field Support and Event Administration Associate.” Please do not call or fax.